Job Title: Paraplanner
Location: Our office in Shalford, Surrey **Hybrid office/homeworking will also be considered**
The Role and Opportunity:
We are seeking a Paraplanner to join our amazing team to continue to help deliver an outstanding experience for our clients.
If successful you will join an incredibly dynamic team offering the option of hybrid office/home working, plus the benefit of ongoing training and support with your exams.
Conducting regular strategy meetings with our Financial Planners and undertaking product and provider research to identify appropriate and compliant solutions for clients within specified timescales.
Effectively and efficiently summarise recommendation options for our Financial Planners and draft letters and suitability reports for a wide range of products, providers and funds.
To think independently and to work outside of formal template structures to help formulate highly individualised client reports.
Using different software packages and technology to analyse data and propose effective client solutions.
Update client records and business trackers promptly and accurately.
Support the team and managers in the development of processes and ideas.
Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge relating to core products through ongoing training and self-development.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally specialist qualifications such as Long Term Care (CF8), Equity Release (ER1) and Pension Transfer (AF7)
- A detailed understanding of pensions, investments, protection and tax planning
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Experience of a variety of IT systems, preferably to include Intelligent Office and FE Analytics
- Previous experience of using different provider websites/platforms and knowledge of the overall application and administrative processes.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed and deliver a first class service to clients
- Good at problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Hands on, can do approach to work
Harding Financial are passionate about the team’s continued learning and development, we would therefore be looking for this person to continue their qualifications for which you would be supported throughout.