Job Title: Office Administrator
Hours: Full Time – 9:00 – 5:30pm
Location: Shalford (near Guildford), Surrey
Alex Simpson established Harding Financial Ltd in 2011 with the goal of becoming the South East’s premier independent financial planning firm. The Retail Distribution Review had just been announced by the Financial Services Authority, and was to be enforced on 1st January 2013. At the time many advisory firms were downsizing or even leaving the industry to avoid the more stringent legislation and qualification requirements. Alex saw this as a brilliant opportunity to launch Harding Financial and improve the reputation of independent financial advice while providing clients with a highly professional and personally tailored service.
Our team has steadily grown and everyone shares Alex’s commitment to trustworthy financial advice of the highest quality. Some might even say we are obsessive about creating the best possible outcomes for all of our clients.
Everyone at Harding is proud to know that we do more research, talk to more people - in and out of the industry - attend more seminars, read more books and articles, take more exams, continually boost our knowledge levels, debate and discuss, live and laugh, smile and frown more than any other business you’ll ever engage with.
We are continuing to build a team of individuals who share the company’s passion for high quality, customer driven financial advice.
- Answering the phones and being first point of contact for clients
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Opening, scanning, and processing the daily post
- Producing and updating client documents through our back-office system
- Assisting in annual review bookings and preparations and working closely with paraplanners and advisers
- Speaking to insurance companies and product providers, obtaining information on clients’ plans
- The team's work anniversaries and birthdays
- General administration for the team
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Previous administration experience preferred
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills; especially Word and Excel
- High attention to detail and strong organisational ability
- Good written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Able to work to own initiative
- Friendly, approachable and a good team player
- A good listener
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy
- A committed approach to the role and company
To register your interest, please email your CV to [email protected]